What is CholesBlock?
CholesBlock is a breakthrough product that effectively keeps the 2 sources of cholesterol in check: Food & what is produced in your liver. It is made from natural ingredients, clinically proven to safely lower and help maintain healthy cholesterol levels.
CholesBlock works in two ways:
Blocks the absorption of cholesterol from the food that you eat.
- Blocks excess cholesterol & triglycerides that are produced in your liver.
CholesBlock is rich in Sytrinol, a multi-patented proprietary formula derived from natural citrus peel flavonoids called polymethoxylated flavones and palm tocotrienols that have been shown to significantly lower total cholesterol, LDL cholesterol, and triglyceride levels and improved the HDL good cholesterol. Sytrinol deals with cholesterol produced by your body, based on family history. Additionally, Sytrinol is a powerful anti-oxidant with numerous heart health benefits including the reduction of arterial plaque, improved glycemic control, and reduced blood platelet aggregation. It is formulated with clinically proven Sytrinol & Plant Sterol ingredients.
CholesBlock is also enriched with plant sterol, clinically proven to help lower cholesterol by blocking its absorption from food that you eat. It is safe, 100% natural and certified as GRAS (generally reclassified as safe) food ingredients in the U.S., Europe, Japan etc. The United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has concluded that products containing at least 0.4g of free plant sterol eaten twice a day with meals as part of a diet low in saturated fat and cholesterol may reduce the risk of heart disease.
CholesBlock’s Multiple Action Breakthrough:
CholesBlock has four different and complementary mechanisms of action in the body that delivers the heart health benefits, safely...effectively.
- Plant Sterol blocks cholesterol from food & bile-cholesterol re-absorption via competitive intestinal inhibition.
- Sytrinol decreases apoprotein B, a structural protein needed for endogenous synthesis of LDL bad cholesterol.
- Sytrinol decreases diacylglycerol acetyl transferase, a liver enzyme needed for endogenous synthesis of triglycerides.
- Sytrinol inhibits HMG CoA Reductase, a liver enzyme responsible for endogenous synthesis of cholesterol.